Introduction to Algorithms No.6

Hello. I have completed the Chapter 3, "Growth of Functions." I would like to write what I have learnt as usual. But I cannot. Because few people may understand mathematical analysis and it takes a lot of time to compile LaTex-code in blogger.

How do I continue this blog? The following chapter must require the understanding of mathematical analysis. So I will find it hard to explain it. Tomorrow, I will read Chapter 4. After that, I will decide what to write.

Becoming a good engineer needs the knowledge of many fields, I have recently felt. For example, micro economics, financial engineering, and statistics. Many things to study:(

Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Algorithms No.3

Introduction to Algorithms No.7

Introduction to Algorithms No.10